Love Notes

I was walking along the walls of my brick built apartment when I notice a brick clinging on to the others to keep it falling to the cold, dull and harsh sidewalk the beautiful city of New York provides us, I tug the brick out and papers flutter out. I gather them all to read,

- March 8th, 1964
I see it. I see us moving in together, getting married, cuddling on the couch, waking up staring into eachothers eyes. Good morning kisses, arguments, making up after,cooking our foods, smiling for no reason. Annoying each other for no reason, just for fun. Having the cutest little babies, watching them grow, all while being side by side. I see us.

-March 26th, 1964
Good morning <3

- March 30th, 1964
He kissed her cheek,
And then she knew,
That you can become homesick for people too.

- April 8th, 1964
I still fall in love with you, everyday.

- April 16th, 1964
She buried her face in his shoulder as he held her. All that she could think that was that she needed him. She needed his arms around her, needed him to hold her and whisper they would find a way to be together.

-April 17th, 1964
Come here… I need a kiss.    

After finishing the last note I look up to see a beautiful woman. Long black hair, deep yet light green eyes, soft luscious lips, long sleek legs, smooth tempting skin. Noticing her detailed body, every inch even to her feet where she had dropped a note reading,

-April 28th, 1964
I love you Orin, I wish you would notice.

About the Author: king ewa