samuelcorti's picture

Young writers project week six

Young writers project week six

Samuel corti
    I’m a giant everyone is scared of me but I’m friendly there are only four people that know this their names are Harry, Stacy and George and Fred. The problem is no one will believe them when they try to get the news out that I’m friendly. When I was younger thirteen years ago to be exact I got convicted of killing twelve people. It wasn’t me however, it was another giant that no one knows about. Because he was possibly one of the ones that got killed by me but I know he didn’t die. He ran and betrayed me to get the blame for it. I’ve waited well long enough for revenge on the coward who plotted this and succeeded in getting me framed. So I’ve made a plane to lure him to a trap and kill him and then inch by inch prove to the world what really happened that day. It worked but i’m still guilty in the minds of everyone who doesn’t believe me and the people who are helping me. So one day everyone will eventually know how I am innocent. Am they won’t be able to catch the giant who did it but it is meant to prove a point which it did.

samuelcorti's picture
About the Author: samuelcorti