Cleo Foley

Cleo Foley doesn't like you. Cleo Foley has never met you, but she doesn't really like you anyway. Cleo Foley has long hair, long legs, long arms and a long attention span. She can focus on one thing for hours at a time. For example, how much she doesn't like you. She doesn't hate you, because she can't. She's incapable of hating anyone. She may act tough, she may act coarse. Maybe even cold. But she doesn't hate anyone. Cleo Foley, who should have been a freshman in college, has noticed that she doesn't really like you. She notices a lot of things. Like what Death smells like (lavendar soap and a crackling fire). Or what her little brother used to smell like (towels fresh out of the dryer and blueberry smoothies). Nobody really notices anything about her though. She doesn't miss you, all you meddling people. All you people don't really miss her either. Mostly because you don't know who she is, so you can't miss her. Death noticed a few things about her though. That's why he fell through her bathroom window at 11:00 o'clock on a Sunday night.