raymondg's picture

Baby Sitting

I looked into the in the crib , I know my child and that is not her. There is a baby in the crib but she is not mine. I was at the park last night and I was very tired, and . I need to find my child, and I won’t sleep until I do. I must have accidentally grabbed the wrong stroller. I go outside and look and see that the stroller on my porch isn't mine. I don't know what to do so I take the baby and I go back to the park that I  was at last night, hoping that the person who has my baby was thinking the same and would come to the park. I’m freaking out because there are like 100 people her with babies. What do I do? This could go very badly, if the person who has my baby is a baby kidnapper. I stay at the park for many hours and this baby is getting hungry. Good thing there is a bottle in the bottom of the stroller. I look over just as i'm about to feed this baby and i see a woman that looks familiar. I think I was talking to her last night. Maybe she has my baby and I have hers. She sits next to me an pulls out a baby…. AND IT'S MY BABY. I start to cry I give her her baby and she gives me mine. My baby is finally back in my arms and I  couldn't be happier. looked into the in the crib , I know my child and that is not her. There is a baby in the crib but she is not mine. I was at the park last night and I was very tired, and . I need to find my child, and I won’t sleep until I do. I must have accidentally grabbed the wrong stroller. I go outside and look and see that the stroller on my porch isn't mine. I don't know what to do so I take the baby and I go back to the park that I was at last night, hoping that the person who has my baby was thinking the same and would come to the park. I’m freaking out because there are like 100 people her with babies. What do I do? This could go very badly, if the person who has my baby is a baby kidnapper. I stay at the park for many hours and this baby is getting hungry. Good thing there is a bottle in the bottom of the stroller. I look over just as i'm about to feed this baby and i see a woman that looks familiar. I think I was talking to her last night. Maybe she has my baby and I have hers. She sits next to me an pulls out a baby…. AND IT'S MY BABY. I start to cry I give her her baby and she gives me mine. My baby is finally back in my arms and I  couldn't be happier.
raymondg's picture
About the Author: raymondg