Vast Universe (Pt 2)

As I gaze up at the stars, I witness the obscured horizon of the universe with each passing moment. Every flash of light, every joyous event, and every subsequent occurrence, I can see happening in one isolated place - my mind. It has wandered off into that vast universe, distancing itself from the physical world.

I am careful not to approach the black hole of dark thoughts that often wander through my mind. And when my mind returns to reality, I just sit there and ponder once again...

As I gaze up at the stars, I am filled with wonder and amazement at the vastness of the universe. The stars seem to twinkle and dance, each one like a tiny beacon of hope in the darkness. I am reminded of the countless events that must be happening at this very moment, each one unique and special in its own way.

As I contemplate these thoughts, my mind begins to wander off into the vast reaches of the universe. I imagine myself soaring through the galaxy, past glittering stars and distant planets. My mind is free to explore this infinite expanse without the constraints of time or space.

Yet, I am also mindful of the darker thoughts that can sometimes creep into my mind. These thoughts are like black holes, threatening to swallow up my sense of wonder and joy. So, I am careful to avoid them, to stay focused on the beauty and mystery of the universe.

When my mind eventually returns to reality, I find myself sitting quietly, lost in thought. I ponder the mysteries of the universe and my place in it. I am filled with a sense of awe and humility, knowing that I am just a small part of something much larger and more magnificent than myself.

EvieC

More by EvieC