Daily Challenges: A new idea to explore and create each day. Use sound and photos, too!

MY ART: While the emphasis in school is on STEM, we believe The Arts Rule -- writing,  performance and the visual arts. This prompt is for you to create something, show something you've created, talk about the importance of art or tell us how you'll use art to change the world.

This is a WEEK-LONG prompt (part of Digital Writing Month -- click here for other prompts) meaning you can respond multiple times. But do it quickly -- a quick write, like 7 minutes. Tell us about the most creative thing you've ever done. If you had more time, what would you do with art? What do you think your artistic strengths are? What do you want to get better at? What do you want to do with your art or change by your art? What are your artisitc tastes? (What movies, books, plays, paintings do you like? Why?) Create your own framing questions.

Give it a hashtag: #digiwrimo

Ink drawing of the crow by kpinedo at kpinedo.deviantart.com. Creative commons license, derivative, non-commercial, attribution.