Last Day on Earth

How I would spend my last day on Earth would be pretty simple. I would really want to go to places that are meaningful to me just to get one more good look at them and to relive their memories before we leave. I would take pictures of those places and other things that are important to me. I would take pictures of Earth’s beautiful landscapes, majestic animals, and serene views. I would want to remember my house, the neighborhood, my neighbors, everything. I would want to remember even the smallest things the way freshly cut grass smells, the memories of swimming in the lake, and even the hot air balloons we see in the fall. I would want to remember what my school looked like, where all of my friend’s houses were, and even what the woods around my house was like. The hardest part would be leaving all of the beautiful places you will never get to visit. All of those “bucket-list” destinations that were never fulfilled. I would spend my last day making new memories with my sister and family in the place that we had called home for our entire lives. We would go swimming one last time, play soccer in the yard, bike around the woods, play board games, and play our last Earth game of basketball. I think it would be imperative that we tried to keep all of those memories close to us and not forget what our life was like on Earth.

mm2005

More by mm2005

• Life Remote?

The concept of a life remote is interesting; it is one that holds great power. With the ability to pause, fast-forward, or rewind, life would be drastically different. The weight actions would hold would be much less.