Any day I want

Honestly I don't think I could pick just one day. But if I had to it would be any day with my three best friends. Maybe one of the days we went to the movies. Or maybe the day we jumped in a lake at night in the middle of winter. That was a lot of fun. If I had to pick any day to go back to it would just be one with them. They have given me the happiest days. Living a day with them again where we had loads of fun would be great. I would definitely go back to the day I met my first best friend. Were still best friends now and that was a great day. A day that had started our friendship. So if I had to pick just one day, any day, it would be the day I met her. Because she has brought so much joy and happiness into my life and that day was an amazing day:)

molly.sargent

More by molly.sargent

• Changes

People change quite a bit. Sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. Many people wonder what changes people. I think the people are the main reason people change.
  • Be Like Lizzie

My friend Elizabeth is quite amazing,
    shes pretty, smart, fun, and thoughtful.
    Lizzie is a good friend. 
    Lizzie is a good person.
    Be like Lizzie.
    She brings joy to peoples life, 
  • The Cows At The Barn

When I was younger I remember going to my grandparents and being brought to the barn. That is where all of the cows were of course. With the cows my grandfather had always put us on them and let us ride them.