Growing Up

Whats the most fun thing about growing up? I think its getting closer to my hope of future. I mean growing up is kind of scary, yeah, but its more exciting. I want to say that you really start growing up at 15. You get your permit which gives you another responsibility. Once you turn 16 you get your license where you get an even bigger responsibility of being able to drive by yourself. Finally you turn 18. The biggest part of growing up really. Graduating high school, going to college, this being the year you really look at your future. Growing up is something that some are afraid to do, but others, like myself, arent.      I cant wait to grow up. I cant wait to have my own car to take care of, a job, bigger responsibilities, and more freedom. I think every teenagers wish is to be able to choose how they live their life, and only have their parents to be by their side supporting them and helping them when necessary. Its me, I am every teenager. I cant wait to be able to pick what I do with my life, and learn how to live it. Make mistakes and learn from them, and just grow to learn who I really am. Whats my biggest hope for growing up?
      I love school I really do. I love to do my best, keep good grades, not miss anything, and stay up to date. So my biggest hope is to take my great academic skills to college, and there study business and/or teaching. I love helping others, and I love making a change in peoples lives. I want to have my own business that has to do with organizing and designing but I also want to be a teacher. Both these jobs have impacts on people lives. But which one is for me? I mean I know I have time to figure out which one or even do both. That is what growing up is for, right? Learning what you want to do with life and figuring out how you do it. My biggest hope is to be successful with crating my own business, build and design my own home, have my dream car, and have a family. Oe of the last parts of growing up.
      Finalizing things in life. The last big steps of growing up. Graduating college, doing what you want with life, getting married, getting a home and a car, and creating a family. Making the finally steps of growing up independently first and then with a family is a big goal for myself. Getting to where I want to be and being at my happiness. Then finally having a family and traveling with them, and watching them grow up. The biggest and last part of growing up. Watching your own children grow up. Be happy and get to where they want to be. 
      Growing up is a fun, exciting, and scary thing but I cant wait to do it, and I cant wait for the day that I can say I finally made it.

molly.sargent

More by molly.sargent

• Changes

People change quite a bit. Sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. Many people wonder what changes people. I think the people are the main reason people change.
  • Be Like Lizzie

My friend Elizabeth is quite amazing,
    shes pretty, smart, fun, and thoughtful.
    Lizzie is a good friend. 
    Lizzie is a good person.
    Be like Lizzie.
    She brings joy to peoples life, 
  • The Cows At The Barn

When I was younger I remember going to my grandparents and being brought to the barn. That is where all of the cows were of course. With the cows my grandfather had always put us on them and let us ride them.