What is this?

Write tiny, fast and for fun. Your options:

Write a story using only 500 characters (to the right)
Or write a six-word story (below) 
OR DO BOTH

Go for it!

Six-Word Stories

You're not permitted to post 6-word stories click here.
They are going through the unimaginableSun, 01/14/2018 - 10:52pm
Everything hurts so much, fuck CRPSSun, 01/14/2018 - 10:52pm
You definetly love me? Not true.Wed, 01/10/2018 - 12:06pm
" Rise up" Lin Manuel Miranda- HamiltonTue, 01/09/2018 - 9:47am
see through reality contorted, a bubbleMon, 01/01/2018 - 2:41pm
natural inclinations eat breakfast every wednesdayWed, 12/27/2017 - 7:47am
Why am I never really seen?Sat, 12/23/2017 - 5:08pm
what if we could see realityThu, 12/21/2017 - 10:40am
United we stand, together we fall.Thu, 12/14/2017 - 9:16pm
His pain was yours -- unimaginable pain.Thu, 12/14/2017 - 8:45pm
I didn't eat any breakfast today.Wed, 12/13/2017 - 9:48am
It's for writing--I'm not insane!Thu, 12/07/2017 - 4:28pm
I hurt everywhere. Boot camp sucksWed, 12/06/2017 - 9:29am
It was hard- To see unseen.Tue, 12/05/2017 - 10:44am
I lived through the apocalypseTue, 12/05/2017 - 10:44am
She was fire, he was rain.Sat, 12/02/2017 - 2:42pm
His eyes, they always kept meThu, 11/30/2017 - 9:52am
your choices are who you areWed, 11/29/2017 - 9:51pm
"--forget who you--" "i already did."Mon, 11/20/2017 - 2:07am
"can i trust her?" "i guess."Mon, 11/20/2017 - 2:06am
fear choked her like a noose.Mon, 11/20/2017 - 2:04am
"love isn't real, remember that please."Mon, 11/20/2017 - 2:02am
"i was always the bad guy"Mon, 11/20/2017 - 2:01am
deep snow in driveway, im stuckFri, 11/17/2017 - 9:58am
blah blah blah blah blah blahFri, 11/17/2017 - 9:53am

A story in 500 Characters

What if your favorite show or book had another main character? They joined the journey of your subject and witness the same thing but told differently.Ex, Supernatural, the boys had a sister, Percy Jackson, there was a younger sibling, Mortal Instruments, Jace had a brother, other than Max and Alec. It would be interesting. I am in a crap ton of fandoms and I thought that this would have a cool twist to my " research" in my shows or books. Or add a few more deaths. Supernatural I cant but still.
If you don't want to be written into my poems, maybe you should start treating me better.
What if we could see. what if we could see what was really happening in the world around us, not being blinded by the social norm, being able to break free from what others see as walls. Gender, race, normal, etc. are just a figment of someone's twisted imagination that has seeped into our history and our minds. Tainting them from what the world should be like. What if we could see.
I didn't eat any breakfast today
Today I awoke to find the ground covered in snow and ice. I knew it would be a snow day because it said there was a 66% chance. My puppy Archer scratched at my door, I let him in and he hopped up onto my bed. That's when he heard the snow plow and went bounding from my room; little did I comprehend what this meant. So I began to sleep a little longer in my festively decorated dwelling. Suddenly I was rudely awakened by my dear brother's insufferable fit. There was no snow day after all. Dagnabit
i woke up this morning and i realized something, i was evil. not in a "i'm going to lead you back to my candy house" sort of way, but rather the way i treat people. i am not a trustworthy person, once a one thing came through my ear, it came out my mouth. i poured my heart and soul into making myself as mysterious and seclusive as possible. completely shutting out all outlets. i demanded respect for my own privacy, but i lacked mutual respect for anyone else. that made me the worst sort of evil.
He walked up to me and grabbed my hand. I look up and see his crooked smile.I smile back. It went on for what seemed like forever. Us, just standing there, hand in hand, smiling.We both knew we had to get to class, but neither of us wanted to stop the moment.I could feel everything around me going on, but it didn't matter. He was here, holding my hand, his smile. We were together again. He was here and I was here and we were us.That's what I thought. At last, it was only a memory of us together.
I sometimes wonder about whether to believe in evil or not. Most evil things come from greed and ambition. Evil is not really a quality of the antagonist or 'bad guy' in the story, rather a word for the greedy or not smart things the bad guy actually does. Maybe evil is like the aftereffect of sadness, anger, or loneliness. I sometimes feel sorry for someone evil because they always have a motive and it isn't necessarily bad. Or maybe I'm all wrong. It would be cool to write a story about evil.
Gender is a construct. Let's tear it apart.
Gender roles are just your imagination
the thing is, nobody knows what it's like to be me. nobody knows why i am who i am. nobody knows how i deal with myself. nobody relates to my love of writing. everybody judges me for my attitude, for my face, for my decisions. nobody knows who is beneath the surface. i really don't understand why everyone hates each other. i don't understand why we talk behind each other's backs, why we judge others for the simplest of things. writing is my escape to the world where no one judges, we just love.
After all that you had done to me, why did I still put up with you? Why did I still condone your mistakes even though I knew they were not all right? Why did I still stick around when you broke my heart for the second time? Why did I decide to forgive you even though you obviously did not deserve it? All I can think of are the moments of pain, all those nights I spent crying myself to sleep because you had shattered my soul. I'm done. I feel the cold of the knife against my wrist. I'm done. Bye.
I beat myself up inside for thinking about it. Thinking about you. Thinking about the pain and the struggles you had left me in, but then I remembered how I built myself up after you left, how I picked MYSELF up from the dust when nobody was there, How I slowly rebuild my happy, picked up the pieces of my heart that had shattered like glass, and suddenly I realized that I didn't miss you anymore. I just missed the light in my life that is now dark.
Cotton candy clouds blew across the sky. Bees flew lazy circles above their hive before flying off aware of their surroundings. I followed. Radio waves emitted off large nests owned by larger beings that seemed to be able to bend the world to their liking. These were terrifying giants that occasionally attacked our nest. I have personally never seen them do it, but the elders has, the queen has... not that I have met the queen. The leaves chucked to themselves as a strong breeze whipped the air.
Wow, that's really rad.
12/13/2017 - 9:58am
Doubt and worry and fear crept in unannounced on the old house in the woods, up through the cracks in the floorboards, around the window sills, reaching the girl in sleep, the noises plundering her dreams of dragons and now monsters. She awoke, sure she had heard something, a noise of someone or some thing that shouldn't be there. She wasn't dreaming after all.
What does happen to you when you die.Nobody knows,when we have been bad during our lives do we go to the underworld and we have been nice during our lives do we go to heaven?Is there an afterlife do go back to earth and live after thousands of years?But we don't know and i think that its a good thing because,what would happen if we knew what happens after we die.Everybody please think about that.THE END
Guess what. I know what happens when we die. And no we do not go to heaven, the underworld, or some other mysterious place. The weird thing is though I don't know what happens to you. That might sound weird since I just told you that I know what happens to us when we die. Or at least I know what happens to me when I die. I won't tell you what happens to me though, and I don't know what happens to you when you die. But what I do know is that once you die, you get to go wherever you want to go.
And just like that, you were gone. Never to come back. Never to make me laugh again. You maybe burning in the depths of hell, but I hope with all my heart you went the other way. You were a good person at heart. You and I both knew it. You just didn't always show it. Never to go on our long evening walks. Never to make everything okay again. You will always be in my heart, but I yearn for you more than anything, to be in my life again. For you to show everyone who you really are. Never again.
They will not stop me. They can torture me and kill me and take every belonging I have in this world but there is one thing that will always be mine, I have one advantage which they will never discover and that is hope, because for it I will climb to the sky and find god himself, I will move everything from my path until I will find you again. My love for you cannot be stopped, it will not die or break because you are mine and I am yours and if I have to prove it to you in another life I will.
And suddenly I felt the blood rush out of my face as you whispered the truth to me. I felt the tears well in my eyes and when you asked for a hug I couldn't believe your request. Reluctantly I stood up and for the last time, I felt your strong arms wrap themselves around me. I was transported back to the past when I first realized I had loved you. And instead here I was watching you leave, watching you turn around and drive away for the last time.
"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me."