What is this?

A way to share tiny moments, ideas, stories; things you see, feel, overhear, realize, think ...
Write fast. Post from your smartphone. Add a photograph. Some options:

Tell (show) us what just happened.
Write a story using only 500 characters.
Write a six-word story.
Share a weird thought.
Or a moment that amused.

Go for it!

A tiny moment, story

Why can't people just be nice? I mean, is there an actual valid reason for me being made fun of for loving KPOP? These people say they are my friends; I fear that that is a lie, for friends don't put friends down.
I'm sorry, I feel you on the fake friends thing, I've had my share. and on the being judged for what type of music I listen to. if you ever want to talk about it you can message me. I'm happy to hear you out, and I hope you find better friends! :)
51 min ago
dreams, are our wishes for the future, but what are wishes? dreams for the now?
funny how only one of my real-life friends gave me a "happy birthday" message today, and a lot of you, my writing friends, are wishing me happy birthdays.
I'm blessed to be part of this community!
I wish to join the circus and fall in love with a tiger who turns out to be a cursed Indian prince.
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are."

-Sirius Black, Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter.
Alrighty, Leaf's daily quotes begins... technically yesterday!

"You don't have to be perfect to be amazing!" -Anonymous
Mmm, very true.
21 hours ago
Happy birthday Leah W!!!!!
Hope you have an amazing day ;)

(I think it’s today if not happy birthday anyway)
Awww! Thank you so much!!
and yes, my birthday is today.
Sixteen!!! Can't believe it.
23 hours ago
Wow congrats! Happy birthday!!!
21 hours ago
thank you!!
16 hours ago
My sister wanted to make cookies, but the butter needed to be slightly melted, and it was really cold in the house... so I decided to help warm the butter up! I'm so helpful, aren't I??
(The picture wouldn't be even half as aesthetically pleasing if it weren't for the pink underwear...)
Life hacks!!
1 day ago
"It's time to start living the life you've imagined."

-Henry James

(I found an old document of quotes I kept! Should I start doing Leaf's quote of the day?)
Yes! I enthusiastically support this idea! :)
1 day ago
"Destroying things is much easier than making them."

-Katniss Everdeen, Hunger Games.
I just started a blog!
cool!
1 day ago
what's it called?
22 hours ago
the person behind me in the grocery store bought a lemon and a lightbulb
maybe. it. was. NOT ME. :I
2 days ago
maybe they had the bright idea to sell lemonade?
do you see what I did there? ;)
1 day ago
hahaha, nice.
1 day ago
"life is too short for cold toast."
-lincoln (not the president. it's somebody else)
I'll be sixteen in two days
Show all 5 comments
happy early birthday!
10/11/2019 - 10:41am
thank you!
2 days ago
happy birthday!
1 day ago
thank you so much!! means so much, you guys!
22 hours ago
your welcome!
22 hours ago
Also, super random thought: If we were on another planet, our sun would just be another tiny little star, even though it's so important to us. I don't know, just makes me think about the size of everything.
my mother and I were looking at the moon one wednesday night, and it was closer to the earth than usual. It reminded us both of how small we, as humans, really are.
2 days ago
Fridays. Ehhhhh not the best for me. I love weekends of course. But they just seem to drag on.......... for....ever.....
yup, I feel you.
10/10/2019 - 7:51pm
sorry, I can't relate. Weekends are a breath of fresh air for me.
10/11/2019 - 8:34am
Weekends take for ever.
Especially if your alone.
1 day ago
I wish I had poetry friends in my life that I could talk to in person. I love being a part of this community but I want to have conversations face to face. And I dont have anyone like that here. It makes me sad that I have this passion for writing and no one who understands. Its lonesome sometimes.
Passing this quote back to you :)

"My wish, for you, is that this life become all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small, you never need to carry more than you can hold. And while you're out there getting where you're getting to, I hope you know somebody love you, and wants the same things too." -Rascal Flatts
10/10/2019 - 6:25pm
Thank you :)
10/10/2019 - 8:25pm
goodnight small world that I call my own
that really belongs to hundreds of souls.
goodnight young writers project. :)
if YWP ever wrote a "Goodnight, Moon" story, this quote would need to be in it, because that's what it reminded me of.
10/10/2019 - 8:33am
That would be amazing!
10/11/2019 - 10:51am
it's hump day today everyone.
it's all downhill from here, just hang on.
the winds of time whistle in your ears, they're telling you something, can't you hear?