Special Thanks to our Donors!

Thanks to all of you for providing us support to ensure that YWP keeps going! Your contributions are extremely important. We are particularly thankful to the following organizations and foundations who have shown faith in us for many years. Thanks:

The Bay & Paul Foundations

AT YWP, YOUR DONATION GOES DIRECTLY TO:

The YWP community: A safe, non-judgmental online space where teens 13-18 (younger, with parental permission) post their writing, photography & art, and receive feedback and encouragement from peers and mentors. Based in Vermont, but open to young writers and artists from all over the world.
Events, workshops, learning: School and after-school residencies and special events, live and online workshops, open mics, and the schools project, individual classroom platforms for students and teachers to practice writing and have fun.
Publications: The Voice, YWP's monthly digital showcase; the YWP Anthology, an annual printed book (Anthology 9 is on sale for $10 plus shipping); and publication in newspapers across Vermont, VPR.net and VTDigger.org. 
PLEASE DONATE TODAY! Go to https://youngwritersproject.org/support.
Or contact Susan Reid, YWP Executive Director, [email protected]; (802) 324-9538