fiction 0 comments challenge: Lost
flame's picture

Where Am I

Where am I? Am I in a dream? No I can’t be it wasn’t even dark out. But this seems like a dream. But I don’t know where I am. Oh that hurts uhh I must of hit my head off of something. Okay let’s see if I can see anything familier in this place. Uh oh I don’t know where I am and I’m getting scared.

It’s been three hours and I still don’t know where I am and I want my mom and dad. But I can’t get to them because I don’t know where I am. Or how to get out of here. But I must remain calm and that’s all. Just stay calm and maybe someone will come find me.

“ Oh hello there little one. Are you lost?”

“ Yes I am. Could you help me get home? Please.”

“ Of course my little one. Where do you live.”

“ I live in a big red house with a pool in the backyard and a balcony on the left side where my sisters room is.”

“ oh I’m sorry little sweetheart but that sounds like you can from a different dimension.”

Wait now I remember my mom and dad said to me and my sisters to go through this portal and they would be right behind us but I didn’t see them.

“ would you know where my sisters would be?”
        “ Are you talking about these two red headed girls that look like there twins?”

“ Yes that’s them and they are twins.”

“ well that’s good because they are right here.”

“ OMG. what did you do to them.”

“ Well I killed them you see they were annoying and your parents were demanding so I killed them all and know you will join them.”

“ No No NO please I beg of you please don’t kill me please.”

“ Ugg and now we have the beggar.”

“ No AAAHHHHH.”
“ AHHH.”

“ Bro are you okay.”

“ Yeah I’m fine I just had a bad dream that’s all.”

Well that was a dream after all and good thing to I don’t know what I would do if I lost my sisters and parents.

The end?