Comments

Comment Commented on Posted

I'm sorry for your loss (that looks like a cool pot). At least you got a great picture out of it! The focus on that one chip is so precise.

Cracked 2 weeks ago

This looks like absolute paradise! The color of that water, wow! I imagine it's very difficult to have a bad day taking a stroll on such a quaint little path there.

cygnes au château 2 weeks ago

Odd, I used to know several people who referred to the sun as "Sun-Buddy." Eventually I picked up the phrase, too. Now that I've read your poem, it makes all the more sense to look upon the sun as a friend, or a lost friend, that can shine a brilliant light for you or make your eyes water, depending on the situation or the day. Great analogy.

The Sun, My Lost Friend 2 weeks ago

This blew me away. What a natural flow, and original rhymes! You represented winter, spring, summer, and fall, all, so fully and colorfully, and effectively communicated that temporal nature of each passing season that begs us to experience each moment IN the moment. 

Transfiguration of the seasons 2 weeks ago

absolutely raw and gorgeous. 

The Art of the Unloved Child 2 weeks ago

oh cool! i'd also recommend the heaven and earth grocery store and i'm glad my mom died too. :)

Tiny Write by yejunee, February 20 2024 2 weeks ago

I love your poem; I can agree completely! Dr. M is the best ❤️

My English Teacher 2 weeks ago

This is truly so beautiful. I loved your use of metaphors and the raw anger and sadness the formation of the words made me feel. the way you write is so intimate and it reminds me of some of my own poems. my favorite part was when you wrote, "in another world, where I wasn't a blood forged fig; and everything wasn't forever my fault." I was never sure how to put that feeling into words, but your writing described it so beautifully!! 

This is amazing. It makes me angry, for you and for me and for all the other women in the world who are not being heard the way they deserve.

Just Another Woman: female rage :3 2 weeks ago

This made me cry

That Girl 2 weeks ago