Comments

Comment Commented on Posted

This is pure poetry. Every word feels is pregnant with meaning, and yet so figurative; every phrase is up for interpretation, shimmers visually, and is flowing or has an intentional clipped effect in the mind's ear. I read this three times and found new surprises and subtleties on both second reads. 

shade moon dust 6 days ago

Thank you so much for writing this. I really related to this.

Actor 6 days ago

Thank you so much!!! 

Ponderings 1 week ago

What a gift to be really seen and loved and appreciated by another person – you and Papa Simmons clearly share that gift. This is beautiful, Stargirl!

Papa Simmons; 5/3/2024 1 week ago

thank you!

a whisper of gold 1 week ago

Thank you so much, just saw your email!

rise (bright, anew) 1 week ago

This is the Worcester Cathedral, but the stained glass at all of them is so cool :)

stories wrought in light 1 week ago

Good to know, I'll try it!

Tiny Write by OverTheRainbow, February 24 2024 1 week ago

Hi, thank you so much! Yeah, I'm fine now, this happened to me a year or two ago, and I realized how others have gone through the same thing too. However, I had never seen anything online about this, so at the time I felt alone. So I thought I might put this out there so people who experience this might feel a little less alone :)

Therapist Friend 1 week ago

I took a screenshot and tried to message it to you, but there was a little problem on the website. I'll email it to you, in case you want it!

rise (bright, anew) 1 week ago