How the Solar System was Created

The solar system was created by four goddesses. They were the goddesses of Fire, Air, Water, and Earth. There was a war and the four goddesses had to find a way to stop it. They made these weird round things (Planets). The gods that were in the war got separated into nine different groups; We now call them planets. 

Each planet was very different from the others. There were three specific planets that were special. The Sun, Mars, and Earth. The Sun was for the Ones who started the war. They were mad all the time. Mars was for the gods who were full of life, and who tried to stop the war. Earth was for the gods who didn’t do anything. They just pretend to not exist. When the 4 goddesses made these planets, they thought no one could start another mini-war, because everyone was separated. The goddesses' plan did not work in the beginning. 

These nine groups of gods started to direct asteroids to hit other planets. While the gods were at mini-war they made the planets go around the sun because the sun was their  main target. The gods were targeting the sun because if they blew it up, then they could live with more peace. This got out of control, So the 4 goddesses made the gods into balls of gas (stars). And that is how the solar system was created.

Thetford Academy

YWP Instructor

More by Thetford Academy