Mountains

I live in Thetford, Vermont. We have lots and lots of mountains, we have them everywhere. In fact, we are surrounded by mountains. They are very beautiful, especially in the winter with all the snow on top. The best time to look at them is at sunrise or sunset,when you can see the sun go down behind them or come up over them. I think the best time, though, is early in the morning from before sunrise, to just after. It helps me start the day in a good mood. just seeing that sunrise. I think that helps me stay positive in the morning and not be cranky. Whenever I am having a rough day at school I can just look at the beautiful view of the White Mountains, and mountains  like Smarts, Cube, Black, Cardigan, and Moosilauke. It helps get me back on track through the day. I think that everyone has something that helps them relax or feel comfortable. Some people might say that this is dumb but it is not. It really helps and it can help anyone relax or calm down. I think that if you can find one thing that can calm you down and keep you relaxed, you will be a happier person. For me, it's the mountains.

Thetford Academy

More by Thetford Academy