Cottage Cheese

Cottage Cheese. Now let me ask you a question, have you ever heard anyone say “Darn, I could really go for some fresh spoiled milk curds”. Well, apparently I have because whenever I hear the words “Cottage” and “Cheese” all I can think about is that one time in fourth grade, or maybe it was fifth grade. But all I can think of is when I was surprised with spoiled milk with curds in it and I was revolted, I didn't drink milk for a good week after. I also despise of Cottage Cheese because it looks as if somebody had left their yogurt out of their fridge for at least a good week or two. To me, Cottage Cheese is the equivalent to bruises on bananas. It's not bad for you, just it doesn't feel right eating it. Now I know that normal cheese isn't different, but normal cheese is different for me as the good stuff is aged and actually looks appetizing unlike the moist clumpiness of Cottage Cheese. I also question on how Cottage Cheese was invented. I bet you that one day long ago that somebody had forgotten a pail of milk and when they finally remembered their pail of milk they saw that it was all curds. And I bet that they thought “Hm, That looks delicious and I am going to eat that whole pail filled with curdled milk and then put the leftovers on a Cantaloupe (and yes that is a thing)”. Now I know that some people out there think Cottage Cheese is good and I do not blame them because it probably has many health benefits. However I do not see Cottage Cheese as Cottage Cheese, I see Cottage Cheese as Curdled Milk. Now to end this rant on Cottage Cheese I just want to say one thing. If it's normal to eat Cottage Cheese then shouldn't it be normal to eat all bruised bananas (and banana bread doesn't count).
About the Author: Sammypants